Capacity Building Programs have been developed as part of various projects to satisfy wide range purposes; these programs plan, develop, and establish various skills for governmental personnel, private sector practitioners and university students.
Past projects have included the following Capacity Building Programs:
- Facilitation of Green Building Brainstorming sessions with various stakeholders,
- Green Buildings Rating System Introduction Workshop Series,
- Integrated Management System,
- Environmental Management System – ISO 14001,
- Crisis Management System Training,
- Waste Management Strategies,
- Facilitation of Public Consultation Sessions as part of EIA process in
UAE, Oman, Jordan & Palestine.